Thursday 21 June 2012

FREE WATER!

Yes, you read that blog title correctly! Free water at York, and I'm not talking about just free tap water. I am talking about drinkable, filtered water for free at York. In Fall 2011, York installed these touch free, fountains that dispense water for free called hydration stations!

Plastic water bottle: not environmentally friendly, and costs money

Hydration station: free, convenient, and environmentally friendly  





Just put your water bottle under the station, and away the water goes!








It's so convenient as there are multiple locations on campus, you get to save money because it is free, be environmentally friendly, and stay hydrated! I recommend bringing a reusable water bottle on the first day of school and I better not see any of you walking around with plastic water bottles. Stay hydrated my friends!
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

YuConnect